Are you on a ketogenic diet??
Join us in this article to learn more about diet and many products that will help you fight hunger and boring..
We will provide you with lots of recipes, snacks and sport system for this diet ..
At first what is the keto-diet?
Keto diet is a low-carbohydrates, high-fat diet that offers many health benefits and weight loss.
In fact it’s support reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fats. This reduction in carbs intake puts the body into a metabolic state called ketosis, which mean that body start burns fat to get its supply of energy. Fat burning produce ketones body, from which the term come.
The special thing that this diet gives you is losing weight without hunger!! Just reduction in carbs amount.
Also ketogenic diet can protect against acne, diabetes, Alzheimer and epilepsy.
This is an example of one week keto-diet:
- Breakfast: bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
- Lunch: chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese.
- Dinner: salmon with asparagus cooked in butter.
- Breakfast: egg, tomato, basil and goat cheese omelet.
- Lunch: almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia milkshake.
- Dinner: meatballs, cheddar cheese and vegetables.
- Breakfast: a ketogenic milkshake.
- Lunch: shrimp salad with olive oil and avocado.
- Dinner: pork chops with parmesan cheese, broccoli and salad.
- Breakfast: omelet with avocado, salsa, peppers, onion and spices.
- Lunch: a handful of nuts and celery sticks with guacamole and salsa.
- Dinner: chicken stuffed with pesto and cream cheese, along with vegetables.
- Breakfast: sugar-free yogurt with peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Lunch: beef stir-fry cooked in coconut oil with vegetables.
- Dinner: bun-less burger with bacon, egg and cheese.
- Breakfast: ham and cheese omelet with vegetables.
- Lunch: ham and cheese slices with nuts.
- Dinner: white fish, egg and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: fried eggs with bacon and mushrooms.
- Lunch: burger with salsa, cheese and guacamole.
- Dinner: steak and eggs with a side salad.
For more keto diet recipes try: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet:
Also try: Ketogenic cookbook:
To be on the right way you should reduce using sugar and carbs while take more healthy fat, we could not forget to provide a healthy creamer which is natural, organic and rich with fat for your morning coffee which it’s special for keto diet.
- Exceptional taste smooth, delicious taste, natural ingredients with no emulsifiers. This GMO-free creamer tastes great with any style of coffee and is full of flavor.
- Contains healthy fat and minimal carbs This calorie supplementing creamer is high in fat and contains few carbs. Just one scoop of this coconut oil and ghee based coffee butter is enough to supplement a meal’s worth of calories as well as provide healthy fats.
- Coffee Booster helps you feel bulletproof by increasing your energy, helping your brain maintain focus through the day, and reducing your hunger cravings.
- Diet friendly and works with anyone on the Paleo Diet or the Ketogenic Diet. This flavorful creamer is also very popular with fans of crossfit, gamers, and anyone who wants sustained energy from their coffee.
- Quick & easy ketosis: Perfect Keto exogenous ketones get you in ketosis.
- Easy to mix: dissolves easily in water, coconut milk, coffee and shakes. It’s the best-tasting ketones powder out there.
- No additives: provides keto salts, contains ZERO carbs, ZERO gums or fillers, and ZERO sugars.
- High quality ingredients: Perfect Keto Base contains high-quality beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB) that’s been extensively lab tested for purity, quality and efficacy.
If you are not coffee lover then try chocolate Exogenous Ketones , who don’t love it!
As breakfast is the main meal and energy source during your day we offer you a lot of choices to make it special, try Nutilight.
- Nutritious guilt free indulgence.
- Sugar free, No Maltitol, Sorbitol or any hydrogenated oil.
- Natural 100% non-gmo verified.
- An exellent source of fiber.
- KOSHER certified, Gluten Free, and Cholesterol Free.
And we did not forget the snack!
snacks play major role and help you adhere to the diet, make your hunger feel go away :), try Fat Snax Cookies – Low Carb, Keto, and Sugar Free.
As any other diets you should practice at least 3times aweek to avoid muscle loss and enhance weight reduction try this special workout.
Do not eat:
Grains : wheat, corn, rice, cereal, etc.
Sugar: honey, agave, maple syrup, etc.
Fruit: apples, bananas, oranges, etc.
Tubers : potato, yams, etc.
Meats: fish, beef, lamb, poultry, eggs.
Leafy greens: spinach, kale, etc.
Above ground vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
High fat dairy: hard cheeses, high fat cream, butter, etc.
Nuts and seeds: macadamias, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
Avocado and berries: raspberries, blackberries, and other low glycemic impact berries.
Sweeteners: stevia, erythritol, monk fruit, and other low-carb sweeteners.
Other fats – coconut oil, high-fat salad dressing, saturated fats.
Finally we wish you do good in your diet and reach your goals,, for perfect measuring state of ketosis in the ketogenic diet use a simple ketone strip:
If you need recipes for healthy food try The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom: